zondag 17 september 2017

Postcards for the Weekend: Mail / Postal

This weekend Postcards for the Weekend's theme is a dear one: mail / postal.

As mail lovers nowadays often correspondent with other mail lovers, it may be clear that mail related postcards are welcome objects to send and receive. This way I received (and have send) several great postcards, matching to the theme.
Here are a few of them:

An interesting postcard sent by Eva:



Mail transport (one way to do so) on a postcard from John:



Some good advice (at least for me, who is much behind in replying to many kind senders): send your mail in time (postcard sent in time by John):



A mail art postcard, created and sent by FinnBadger:



And a postcard, made of a photo I took years ago:



See more mail related / postal postcards at and via this weekend's Postcards for the Weekend!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. That Smurf is still one of my favourite postcards ever!
    I received the stamp with the motorbike, but not the postcard. And I've got the mailboxes too, very similar to mine her in Morocco.

    If you are so behind, you can start now to send the Christmas mail... ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's so nice to see all of these self-made postcards! Thanks so much for sharing Heleen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you, Maria!
      Only the last two have been selfmade. I see I mixed up John's christmas mailbox (which is an official card) and FinnBadger's mailboxes... (I am not at my desktop at the moment so I cannot correct it.. :-) )

      Verwijderen